Download our press release : here
Social Just Got Simple
Sparksfly is an innovative social discovery and productivity app that defeats social media overload.
- Just help Sparksfly connect to your social networks one time. We’ll do the rest.
- Each post is sorted to a single “card’ to help you focus. Flick up the cards to move the next posts.
- Create personal Routines automatically to sort your posts by keywords, people or networks.
- Share posts to multiple networks with one post.
- Save important posts to Notebooks.
- Share posts to Evernote, Dropbox, Box and more by using Share to email feature.
Everyone’s routine is different. We get that. Sparksfly learns your routine.
The Sparksfly magic engine (based on “fuzzy logic” math stuff.) matches and prioritizes what content is seen from your feeds and when you see it.
Wait a sec. You can also create personal routines too.
I’m an avid cyclist. I want to create a routine that only shows me my cycling friends from different networks together in one view. Sparksfly has you covered.
Find Your Sparks!SM
Sparks sm are events, people, and opportunities that can be discovered in our many network experiences. Sparks sm might relate to health, finance, news, friends, shopping, family etc. Sparksfly’s super cool Spark Detector Engine looks at who, what, when and where to help discover these Sparksm connections. When a Sparksm is detected, Sparksfly lets you know ASAP. After a few days of using Sparksfly, you’ll notice a new “Your Sparks” Routine in your routines list. Get ready, Get set, Go find your Sparks!sm
See something interesting you want to save for later. Put it in a notebook. It’s waiting for you when you return.
Our service lets you Share photos, tweets or status updates to many networks all at once.
Build your routines
You can create a routine that only shows your favorite contents from different networks together in one view.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Sparksfly?
Sparksfly enables consumers to personalize their social experience in one application across all of their networks. Consumers use Sparksfly to develop routines that mirror their lifestyles. They receive only the information that matters most from their multiple networks. They also discover connections previously missed.
Sparksfly then provides brands with an opportunity for meaningful, targeted, consumer engagement based on the data generated by Sparksfly users. Favored brands become a part of consumer routines. Sparksfly is both a B2C and B2B solution.
What are Routines?
Personal routines are custom filters you can quickly build to sort your feeds by social network, keywords or people. Think of it like this. Sparksfly’s default routine collects all your feeds in one combined stream. Kind of like having all your feeds all together in a “shuffled deck of cards”. Getting your feeds in one place was the important first step toward simplifying social. Routines allow you to setup auto sorting of your ‘cards” into smaller filtered feeds. Using the card metaphor, you could sort all your “face” cards to one “routine’ and sort all the “clubs” to another routine. Every time you want to just see clubs, pick the clubs routine, their automatically sorted and ready for you to view. Start cutting your social noise with personal routines today!
Quick How To: Setup a “Family” Routine
Create a “Family” routine that sorts and collects posts only from people you add to routine. Posts are collected from all your selected networks.
1. Tap the spark navicon to bring up your menu choices.
2. Tap Change Routine.
3. Tap Routines to make sure you’re in the Routine management section.
4. Tap +Add New
5. Tap Title to name the routine
6. Tap Networks to select which networks you want to include in this routine.
7. Optional – Tap Keyword, Type one or more keywords to use as sorting filters.
8. Tap People to begin selecting people to add to the routine. (Only people added to the routine will be included in this routine.) To add people, tap and drag the red ball to the left.
9. That’s it! Routines start filtering new content as it arrives. Give your routine time to work for you. Check back after a few hours or so.
Why can’t I see Sparks?
The Sparksm AI engine is now active in Sparksfly version 2.5. It takes about 3-5 days of Sparksfly usage before it discovers your first Sparks. You will automatically see a new Routine called “Your Sparks” appear in your routines list. Spark type 0 the first spark released. It is the simplest type of Sparksm. We are working on releasing Sparksm types 1-7 in the coming weeks! Stay Tuned.
Who do we contact for press questions, interviews etc.?
Why can’t I get facebook to connect? (iOS)
Update your Application via the App Store to the latest version of Sparksfly. Currently version 2.3. You may need to go to your Phones Settings>Privacy>facebook> toggle Sparksfly on/off.
Help and Feedback